VM AMV SM

VM - Varda Morrigan who creates AMV - anime music video about SM - Sailor Moon

poniedziałek, stycznia 23, 2006

10 Things I Hate About You & Don't you wanna be free..

Znalazłam serwer, gdzie mogę opublikowywać music video nie z anime.
Opublikowałam pierwsze 10 Things I hate about you - czyli po polsku Zakochana złosnica.
Z tego filmu pochodzą sceny. W pierwszej czesci zobaczycie tekst 141 Sonetu Szekspira (lekcja szybkiego czytania ;D). Potem nową wersję tego sonetu z fillmu i sceny go ilustrujące.
Na stary serwer też dodałam nowy teledysk miał isć na amv contest na Dreamingmoon ale nie wyszło. Jest bardzo krótki 42 sekundy i trochę podobny do Only Hope - też używałam scen z ostatnich odcinków, ale ma zupełnie inne przesłanie.

TRANSLATION:
I find new server - http://www.savefile.com/ and I upload new music video. not from anime.
It's scens from film - 10 Things I hate about you.
First you see Shakespeare's Sonet 141's text, but it is in Polish.
Second part include new version this sonet from film and scens, which illustrate this text.

I add new amv on old server, too.
It was work for amv contest on Dreaming Moon. But at least I didn't send it. It's very short, it's only 42 sekunds. It's a little bit similar to Only Hope. I use scens from 45, 46 stab of Sailor Clasic and 3 of Sailor R. But it talks about free. What is it? It isn't always the same.


LINK: 10 Things I hate about you
Don't you wanna be free..